Judd Nelson Biography
This is what you need to know about Judd Nelson, an American well-known actor best known for his roles in movies such as John Bender in The Breakfast Club, Alec Newbury in St. Elmo’s Fire, Joe Hunt in Billionaire Boys Club, Nick Peretti in New Jack City, Billy Beretti in Empire, and Jack Richmond in the television series Suddenly Susan
Judd Nelson Age
Nelson was born on 28 November 1959 in Portland, Maine, United States. He celebrates his birthday on November 28 every year.
Judd Nelson Height
Nelson stands at a height of 5 feet 9 ½ (176.5 cm).
Judd Nelson Family
Nelson is a husband to Sheryl Berkoff and a parent to three kids. He is the son of Merle, a court mediator and former member of the Maine House of Representatives, and Leonard Nelson, a corporate lawyer. He has two sisters, Eve and Julie. His family is Jewish, and his father was the first Jewish president of the Portland Symphony Orchestra.
Judd Nelson Wife
Who is Judd nelson married to now? Nelson is happily married to his wife Sheryl Berkoff. The couple is blessed with three kids.
Judd Nelson Net Worth
Nelson has an estimated Net Worth of $ 11 million dollars. Her career as a journalist is her primary source of income.
Judd Nelson Career
Nelson began her acting career in the 1980s, appearing in Making the Grade (1984), and in Fandango (1985) opposite Kevin Costner. In 1987 he starred in the Bob Clark courtroom comedy From the Hip, which co-starred John Hurt and Elizabeth Perkins; he also provided a stand-out performance in Billionaire Boys Club.
In the 2000’s he has appeared in such TV series as The Outer Limits (2000), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2006), CSI: NY (2007), Las Vegas (2007), Eleventh Hour (2008) as a psychologist researching soldiers returning from Iraq who suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder, Psych (2010), and a recurring role in Two and a Half Men (2010) with Charlie Sheen.
In 2013, Nelson authored four books released on Kindle: The Power of Speech, Nine of Diamonds, The Gig, and Water Music. Nelson played a lead role in the 2010 Hallmark movie, Cancel Christmas. He portrayed Chris Frost, who is also Santa Claus.
Judd Nelson Movies and Tv Shows
- 1983 – Rock ‘n’ Roll Hotel
- 1984 – Making the Grade
- 1986 – The Transformers: The Movie
- 1987 – From the Hip
- 1989 – Relentless
- 1990 – Hiroshima: Out of the Ashes
- 1991 – New Jack City
- 1992 – Primary Motive Andrew Blumenthal
- 1993 – Conflict of Interest Gideon
- 1994 – Every Breath Jimmy Also
- 1995 – Circumstances Unknown Paul Kinsey Television film
- 1996 – For a Few Lousy Dollars Hitman 1997 – Steel Nathaniel Burke
- 1999 – Mr. Rock ‘n’ Roll: The Alan Freed Story Alan Freed Television film
- 2000 – Endsville Rufus the Buck-Toothed Sluggard
- 1986 – Moonlighting
- 1987 – Billionaire Boys Club
- 1992 Tales from the Crypt
- 2000 – The Outer Limits Harry Longworth Episode: “Something About Harry”
- 2006 – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Mick Sheridan Episode: “Time of Your Death”
- 2007 – Las Vegas
- 2013 – Nikita
- 2015, 2019 – Empire
- 2017 Transformers: Titans Return
- 2018 Transformers: Power of the Primes